The Tecnitude belt conveyors can convey sand, fine sand and gravel. They are used in sand pits, gravel pits and mineral industries. Sand may be from alluvial formations, rounded, ground, humid or dry.
The modularity of Tecnitude’s belt conveyors can also be used on building sites as well as for renovation or reconstruction sites since they can be set up in sequence to cover longer distances. They can work on ground level and underground.
Sand and gravel handling using belt conveyor systems
Our handling equipment (Manukit and Manubloc belt conveyors, feeder-hoppers) is available for sale and lease. An online calculation tool is at your disposal, to calculate the required power for the conveyor you need.
Some examples of conveyor systems for sand and gravel handling :
- Manukit belt conveyor with 3,28 ft wide belt used to store gravel
- Sand conveyors and feeder-hoppers on a building site
- 22yd long Manukit belt conveyor with 19,5 inch wide belt used for washed sand stockpiling
- Manukit conveyor with 253 inch wide belt and walkways, used to feed a crusher
- Manukit belt conveyors installed on an aggregate mining site
- Belt conveyor for material flow mounted with side boards
- 13 yard long Manukit belt conveyor 195 inch wide belt used in the mineral industry for quartz stockpiling