Tecnitude conveyor belts are suitable for bulk transport of many wood and timber products on horizontal or inclined surfaces. They are used for handling wood, timber, ashes, bark, sawdust, shavings or wood chips.
Tecnitude handling solutions with modular conveyors can fit all plant configurations, including sawmills.
Belt conveyors for wood
The Manukit conveyor belts with a heavy industrial frame, or the Manubloc conveyor belts with a lighter compact frame, are delivered in the form of bolted together modules which meet the needs of a large number of applications. They are available for purchase. Our power calculation tool will assist you to determine the necessary power for your belt conveyor.
The use of Manukit or Manubloc conveyor belts is very common in the conveying of new and renewable energy for boilers. Our conveyor systems are suitable for the conveying of granules, pellets, chips, briquettes, logs or chips.
Conveyor belt systems for wood and timber products conveying can be use:
- A Manubloc conveyor with a chevron belt
- Handling system adapted to the timber industry for the transfer of wood chips and sawdust. It is a 14m long Manubloc conveyor with a smooth belt.
- Handling system adapted for sawdust conveying
- A Manukit conveyor for wood chips transport
- Stockpiling of wood chips
- Stockpiling of wood chips with a positive bend Manukit conveyor