Manuplat is a flat belt conveyor, used mainly for unit load transfer or as a moving sorting table. The frame is made up of folded metal sheet boxes either in steel or stainless steel 304 or 316 L. The steel Manuplat conveyor is often used to sort metals in the mineral industry and recycling industry and also in the wood industry, even in construction.
Manuplat, a flat conveyor
The flat conveyor in stainless steel 316 L is designed to be acid-resistant. It is often used in water treatment plants and screening stations. The conveyor speed ranges from 0.1 to 1.5 m/s. Motorization can be done via a geared motor or a drum motor. Furthermore, Manuplat can cover a distance from 1 to 40m with a belt with from 300mm up to 2000mm.
The standard Manuplat conveyor comes with many additional features. It can be mounted with a PVC or polyurethane slatted/chevron rubber belt, as well with supports, side rails, etc.
Please use our product configurator to view your tailored conveyor.
- Smooth or chevron type belts, width 300 to 1200 mm
- Frame of steel tubes
- Length between hearts pulleys 3 to 15 meter
- Drive by means of motor on the pulley
- Three phase motor power 0,55 Kw to 5,5 Kw.
- V=0,63 m/s to 2,5 m/s
- Rubber scraper at the head pulley
- Tightening device by screw at the foot end
- Set of two rollers of 60mm diameter
- Reception trough
- Belt type EP 250/2-2+1, endless
- Pre-mounted electrical installation according to CEE Norm